37 Interactive Entertainment is a leading game publisher and developer, and advocator of Chinese culture. Their focus is on the publication and development of mobile, browser and html5 games. The Guangzhou based 37 Interactive Entertainment has branch offices in Beijing, Shanghai, Anhui, Hubei, Hainan, Jiangsu, Sichuan, Hong Kong, Southeast Asia, Japan, South Korea, Europe, and North America.
37 Interactive Entertainment will:
- Launch in-game content to raise 1 million players’ awareness of environmental issues.
- Offset 60% of the company’s carbon emission by using green electricity in 2021 and reach carbon neutrality before 2025.
- Launch campaigns to inspire ideas on green game designs or in game content designs by students from 3 first-class universities in China.
- Educate 10 thousand minors of the knowledge on environmental protections in the company’s coding education business.
- Encourage the industry companies to participate and contribute in collective actions.