UKie is the trade association for the UK’s games and interactive entertainment industry; a not-for-profit, representing over 500 games businesses from micro studios to multinationals, developers, publishers and service companies, working across online, mobile, console, PC, esports and immersive.
- Be carbon net zero by the end of 2022
- Produce a Green Games Guide and promote it to UK games businesses
- Create a sustainability Working Group and host events and workshops to drive forward sustainability activity
- Participate in Playing for the Planet working groups and promote the work of the Playing for the Planet Alliance to UK games businesses
- Collaborate on events such as a games industry presence at this year’s COP26 Climate Change summit, held this year in the UK..