The French Video Game Trade Association (SNJV) represents more than 220 french video game studios and publishers. SNJV is the voice of the gaming industry with policy makers, and is committed to promoting and offering business support to its members. SNJV will:
- Be carbon neutral by mid 2023 by developing a new business travel policy and encouraging remote work, implementing a “no paper” policy , eliminating single use plastics during our events and reducing overall waste
- Create sustainability working groups to organize webinars, workshops and “how to” guides for SNJV members
- Participate in the Playing for the Planet working groups
- Support the recruitment of new members by facilitating ad-hoc introductions and provide information
- Amplify the visibility of the Alliance’s ongoing work via distributing written/video updates, provided by the Playing for the Planet Alliance, to SNJV members
- Organize dedicated sustainability conferences and workshops during “Game Camp”, the French gathering of video game industry professionals
Founded in 2003 in Sheffield, UK, Sumo Group has grown from small beginnings into a large group of studios housing well over a thousand (and counting) passionate developers.
Humble Bundle's mission is to support charity while providing awesome content to customers at great prices.
Since 1998, ISFE has ensured that the voice of a responsible games ecosystem is heard and understood.